CORONA VIRUS UPDATE: We are re-opening lodging reservations for bookings on and after June 15, 2020. It is important for you to note that we are applying the following safety precautions on your behalf.
- After each booking (2 day minimum), lodges will sit unoccupied for at least three days.
- Sanitizer will be supplied for guests, and all handles and counter surfaces will be sanitized prior to new arrivals.
- We are removing all blankets and bedspreads. Pillows and clean linens will be provided, as always. Be sure to bring a blanket.
- Occupancy limits will be strictly enforced to the number of beds provided. Our group lodges have a maximum of ten guests.
- All but our Museum trails remain open to the public. Trail are one-way loop trail to minimize close encounters.
- REFUND POLICY. Our standard refund policy once again applies. Please book at your own risk.
Check-in time: 4 pm. Check-out time: 11 am.
What is your minimum length of stay? two nights
Reduced rates for longer stays? 25% discount on stays of 7 nights or longer
Where are you located? We are located approximately 5 miles west of Bainbridge, Ohio in Highland County.
Payment and Cancellation Policy? A deposit of the first nights rent is due to hold your reservation. This deposit is non-refundable. All other payments are due 30 days before check-in. Refunds are only available up to one month in advance of your stay. No other refunds are available after that time.
Children & Pets? All facilities welcome families except the Eyrie and Zen suites, which are adult-only. Sorry, none of our facilities permit pets.
Questions? To make a reservation by phone or have questions, call our information line at 937-365-1935
May I hold a large event in a Sanctuary lodge? Sorry, daytime occupancy is limited to the maximum number of overnight guests shown for each lodge.
What should I bring? Provided at all lodges are full kitchenware, utensils, dishes, bed linens, pillows, bath towels, kitchen towels, liquid hand soap, dish detergent and scrubbies, tissue, and toilet paper, Composting bins provided. Please remember to bring your own blankets, as they are currently not provided.
Is there daily cleaning service? We do not provide daily housekeeping, but will be happy to arrange mid-week trash, compost, and laundry pickups for week-long stays, and once-a-week full-service cleaning for extended stays.
Last Minute Reservations: Please call 937-365-1935 for last minute reservations. A last minute reservation is considered 3 days prior to the check-in date.