About Barrett’s Farm Lodge & Sue Kellogg Edu Ctr (Barrett’s Lodge)
Barrett’s Lodge is a historic turn-of-the-century home that has been converted to an overnight nature retreat center for groups. Note: This lodge is not appropriate for younger children due to museum-quality interior. Please consider booking Ravenwood or Beechcliff if there are children under 14 in your party.
Barrett’s Lodge has two porches, 6 bedrooms, kitchen, dining room, and a medium-sized living room. 4 bathrooms, 2 of which have private access from the rooms. 2 night minimum stay.
Construction on the original home took 2 years to complete and the stone foundation was hand carved. To date this historic farmhouse has been restored to a handsome, utilitarian, 6-bedroom ambience of an 1876-1910 residence
Barrett’s Lodge is an excellent space for groups, retreats, and workshops located 1.5 hours from Cincinnati and Columbus in southern Ohio. The facility is located on Cave Road, approximately 1.6 miles away from the Appalachian Forest Museum and within a close drive of most of our hiking trails.
- 6 bedrooms. 4 bedrooms with 2 beds each. 2 bedrooms with 1 bed each.
- Space for up to 10 guests.
- Full heat and air conditioning.
- Fully-equipped kitchen with refrigerator, stove, microwave, full service kitchenware.
- Dish washing sink.
- Large dining room.
- Ample indoor space for gatherings or programs.
- 3 porches to enjoy beautiful views.
- Spacious parlor with bay windows, ample seating and decorative fireplace.
- Memorable, secluded location near the Appalachian Forest Museum and popular hiking trails.
- 2 Shared full bathrooms. 2 Full private bathrooms.
Note: Historic fireplace is decorative only, not functional.