About the Earthstar Lodge at Whispering Springs
Whispering Springs is a beautiful tract of land located on Cave Road featuring three lodging facilities and a pond rimmed with chorusing tree frogs. This property is a great place for educational retreats, romantic getaways or a family weekend (Chanterelle Cottage is family friendly).
The Earthstar Lodge is located in a state-of-the-art monolithic dome house with an artisan interior crafted out of native hardwoods. Its gently curving exterior melts into the landscape like the hobbit house of Tolkien fame. Earthstar is the bigger side of the dome located next to Toadstool Suite and Chanterelle Cottage. It features one bedroom and bath with an open full kitchen and spacious living area.
- King Bed
- Fully heated and air conditioned.
- Full-sized kitchen – Stove/oven, coffee maker, full refrigerator, kitchenware.
- Patio with Adirondack rocking chairs.
- Spacious living room area.
- Luxury bedroom
- Garden Tub and stand up shower
- 16 miles of hiking trails at the Highlands Nature Sanctuary